Skip to content
- Location, location, location
- Go pop-up
- Embrace the concept
- Be co-operative
- Self-storage is not just for storing
- Hanging on the telephone
- Think about what kind of space your customers are going to feel comfortable in
do they need privacy?
or a congenial atmosphere?
- If possible make sure your space will be able to grow with your business, at least for the first few years. It will be a lot less disruptive that way.
- Put yourself in your customers’ shoes and try out your own answering service. If you are happy with it, great. If not, change it.